Porsche 911 Engine - 1:4 Scale Model Kit
is on back order
Build your own superbly detailed Porsche 911 engine.
1:4 scale model kits include a complete, motorized rotating assembly with illuminated ignition and boxer engine noise.
Transparent engine is intricately modeled from the 2.0L 1966 911 engine.
Also included is a beautifully-illustrated companion book made in cooperation with the Porsche Museum in Germany, providing instructions on assembly and history on the production and racing variants of the famous "Mezger" engine with historical photos, drawings, and posters from the Porsche archives.
- "Aircooled" with a spinning engine fan.
- Electronic sound module with genuine flat six engine sound.
- Transparent casing allows multiple views inside of engine.
- Cams driven by belt.
- Spark plug firing simulated with LEDs.
- Working, gear-driven distributor.
- Over 290pcs.
- Detailed instruction book from Porsche Museum.
- NO GLUE!
- 3 x AA batteries required.