Build your own superbly detailed Porsche Carrera Four Cam engine.
The Carrera "four cam" typ 547 racing engine is a legend within the roots of Porsche. Designed for the purpose of winning races, this technical masterpiece drove vehicles such as the 356 and 550 Spyder to numerous wins in the 1950s and 1960s, thus laying the foundation for the rich motorsport heritage of Porsche. With this package, you will build a transparent functional model of the four-cylinder boxer engine from 1953 in approx. four hours.
Build your own 4 cam engine now!
- Crankshaft, pistons, valves -- everything moves!
- "Aircooled" with a spinning engine fan.
- More than 300 components.
- True-to-life functional model, approx. 1:3 scale.
- Transparent casing allows multiple views inside of engine.
- Camshafts driven by bevel gear.
- Spark plug firing simulated with LEDs.
- Original engine sound thanks to integrated sound module.
- Only insert and screw - assemble without gluing!
- Includes accompanying guide produced in conjunction with Porsche Museum, with historical timeline and facts about Porsche and detailed assembly instructions.
- 3 x AA batteries required.
Model dimensions: 275 mm width x 280 mm height x 270 mm depth
Made by Franzis